The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Show completed items in flagged view? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,

I realise you can see completed items in project views by tapping the eye icon, but for some reason this is disabled when I look at my flagged items? What I'm currently doing is flagging all the tasks I want to complete for the day, and using the flagged items as my to do list across all projects for the day. I'd really like to be able to see what I've completed for the day though. Can anyone suggest how I can achieve this?

TIA

Nick