The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Where'd the "Focus on" menu item go? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
The Help file mentions a "Focus on (Selected Items)" choice in the View menu, but I don't seem to have it. Where'd it go? (What I really want, actually, is a keyboard shortcut.)
Currently running OF 1.9 sneaky peek v77.74r146781.

Mucho thanko!

Happy to help! "Focus On" is available under the View menu; if it's not active, maybe you're in Context mode? (Focusing means "only show me actions from this subset of my projects".)

Just select one or more projects in the sidebar, then use the command. When you want to pop back to your full project list, use the "Show All Projects" command - when you're focused, that menu item replaces Focus On.

Hope this helps!

Thanks... I think the reason I didn't see it was because I was already focused without realizing it!