The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

how to clip a mail from mail.app to OF such that OF action title includes sender name Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
i use Clipotron. but it is not working for me - items go to inbox, but just having the subject content be copied in OF action title is not working for me. I would like the Clipotron or a replacement also include the mail sender's name.

also, the clipotron appears to want me to select a text. an unnecessary intermediate step as i see it.

can i somehow achieve this instead: i simply press one combination keystroke and have the mail clipped to OF inbox such that the action title includes "Sender:xyz sub:abc"? i even have mail acton installed - if that creates more flexibility in using an apple script written by Omni or an expert on the forum.

thank you!