The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

modifying shortcuts keys Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I find many of the Omni Graffle shortcuts very cumbersome, having to press multiple buttons to just get one simple task, such as the zoom feature. Perhaps I'm used to Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop, but I'd rather have the shortcuts the same. Is there anyway to modify these shortcuts to my own preferences?

In "preferences" > Drawing Tools. Double-click tool to set your pref.

The System Keyboard preference pane lets you set menu item shortcuts for any application. In the Keyboard Shortcuts tab, select Application Shortcuts and hit the plus button to add a new application to the list. (You may have to use the "Other" item in the Application pulldown to get to OG.) Then name the menu item and enter your shortcut. I just tried it for OG's Zoom In and it works fine.