The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Growl 2 and OmniFocus Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I recently did a clean install of Mountain Lion on my MacBook Pro and in the process abandoned Growl 1.3 and got the paid version of 2.01. It seems to work well enough but I have one issue - in that when a I get my Due Soon, Due Today notifications clicking on them no longer takes me to the task but simply closes the Growl notification. Am I missing something? Is there some kind of configuration that restores the original behavior?

I also used to be able to send notifications to different displays which is functionality I seem to have lost.

I'm having the same issue. It used to be when I was running Growl v1 that when I clicked on a OF notification OF was brought to the foreground with the associated task selected. Now I'm running Growl v2 on Mountain Lion with OF v1.10.6 and clicking on the Growl notification just closes the notification pop-up. Is there a way to enable the original behavior?