The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

7/16 Status Update Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Another status update comment from Ken on the Blog:

Quote:
Yep, we’re still hard at work!

We’ve reached a big milestone: we’ve declared feature and UI freeze. The documentation is written, we have an intro video and welcome document, and so on. But we’re not quite done yet: we’re still tuning performance and memory usage, fixing glitchy animations, and eliminating crashes. Our test pilots are busy finding problems so you won’t have to.

Oh MAN!!! It's like I can smell the cookies!!!

"MOM ARE THEY DONE YET?!?"
"Not yet junior. Ten more minutes."
"Ahhhh man...."

:)

Keep up the great work OG Crüe!

OK, what is this blog of which you speak? I look at the blog from the home page, (omnigroup.com/blog) but the last post is Ken's update from like 6/29. I don't see the ones that have been referred to since.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMH View Post
OK, what is this blog of which you speak? I look at the blog from the home page, (omnigroup.com/blog) but the last post is Ken's update from like 6/29. I don't see the ones that have been referred to since.
Ken Case's entry is in the comments section. If you scroll down, you should be able to see it.

Painful that I am actually refreshing the page waiting for something to show up...

http://www.omnigroup.com/products/omnifocus_for_ipad/

I might have to start up Opera just to watch the page and let me know when it changes.

BZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by BwanaZulia View Post
Painful that I am actually refreshing the page waiting for something to show up...

I might have to start up Opera just to watch the page and let me know when it changes.

BZ
I think KC wrote somewhere that this might not happen until the product is available in the App store. OG might change their mind, but I think it's a good idea to hold off on these pages until that happens since OG has no control over how long it might take from Apple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksrhee View Post
I think KC wrote somewhere that this might not happen until the product is available in the App store. OG might change their mind, but I think it's a good idea to hold off on these pages until that happens since OG has no control over how long it might take from Apple.
I guess, but I would be more interested in seeing the marketing materials. It could be a bit of a teaser.

BZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by BwanaZulia View Post

BZ
Looking at the URLs for other ipad versions you might want to check this:
http://www.omnigroup.com/products/omnifocus-ipad/

There's nothing there yet but that might be the one to check.

How excited am I for OmniFocus iPad news? I'm actually HAPPY that tomorrow is the start of the work week :)