The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Since Update to OmniPlan 2.2 Can't Change Task Bar Formatting Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm on Mountain Lion 10.8.1

Since the update to OmniPlan 2.2, all my taskbars were changed and I can't change them back.

I had the "Completion color" set to white/chalk so I would see only the remaining task bar fill color as distinguishable from the background. When I open inspector, the styles for the document indicate that this is the setting...and the opacity levels seem correct...however, the actual completion color for all the bars is the "darkened" version of the color selected for the bar fill color. I've tried everything I can think of. Help?!?

Have you gotten an update, or figured out a work around?

I noticed this behavior yesterday in the latest sneaky peek (might well have been there previously; yesterday was the first time I tried to apply it). Sounds like Help->Send Feedback to report the problem is the appropriate thing to do for anyone encountering this...