The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Community > Omni Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Looking for designer with OG Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
(Hopefully this is the right place for this post - if not, let me know where I should put it. Thanks.)

I'm a new OG user, and have just been making some basic wireframes for pages on a new web site project. However, I don't have a particularly artistic eye, so am looking for someone who can take the 3-4 'pages' I've made and clean-up the design. I've got a basic design that I'd like matched, so this should be a fairly straightforward job.

I'm guessing that this should be only a couple of hours work for an OG power-user. If you're interested, send me a PM with your rates and I'll send you back the OG docs I've created so that you can confirm the cost. It would probably be easiest to pay you via PayPal, so you'd need to be able to accept this (assuming you'd like payment :)).