The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Have a (probably) simple question and looming deadline Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
About to go a little nuts here.

Great program (running 4.1.2) -- but I am having a completely ridiculous issue.

Drawing a simple flow diagram. I have two simple boxes with text and I need to draw 2 arrows between them pointing in opposite directions, implying feedback between the two states/models.

The boxes are stacked vertically and I need the arrows to be separated. No matter what I do the arrows get placed in the center and are superimposed-- what am I missing here?

Thanks,

JT

Go to the magnet inspector and choose a format with two magnets to a side, or use the magnet tool to move existing magnets and place new ones where you want them ... line arrow in one direction to one pair of magnets, arrow in the other direction to other pair of magnets.

HTH

Mark