The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Sharing Tasks with Other People Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Could someone please tell me if Omnifocus for the iPhone and desktop has the capability to share tasks. I would really like to be able to share goals, plans and tasks between my wife and I. I have a Mobile Me account that will soon be extended to a family account.

The prospect of sharing tasks and calendars was really the main reason I bought both of us iPhones and so far the only solution I've confirmed can do this is relatively simply is Remember the Milk, but I don't like the lag due to it being a web based app.

I'm also struggling with understanding how I can share calendars with my wife on our iPhones. At the moment we are sharing the same MobileMe login and we can view the same calendars, with one calendar setup with our shared appointment. However this way all of my other calendars go onto her iPhone and she hets alarms for appointments that are only relevant to me.

I really thought that sharing calendars and tasks with other familiy members and collegues was something that would be easiliy achieved with Mobile Me, the iPhone and third party apps. I'm hoping someone has the answer for me.

OmniFocus (for iPhone or Mac) is designed as a single-user application.

This has also been discussed here: http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=8841

To share calendars you might be happier with an application like BusySync.