The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Selecting all projects in Planning Mode Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
In OmniFocus v1.5 I can not find an easy way to return to seeing action items for all (or remaining) projects in the Main Outline. The problem occurs after I have selected a single project in the Sidebar, and then want again see all projects in the Main Outline. Due to my small screen size and long list of projects, I can not use cursor to click on a blank section of the Sidebar field. So then I use the View Menu, select "Go to Sidebar" and to Edit, selecting "Select All", and then I see the action items for all my projects. There must be an easier way...

Does "Deselect All" (Command-Shift-A) from under the Edit menu do what you're looking for?

Alternatively, you can Command-click on the selected item in the sidebar to deselect it.

-Dennis

Last edited by Toadling; 2008-10-23 at 05:03 PM..

What about clicking on Library?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
What about clicking on Library?
Doh, yeah, that would be a good idea too! :) There are all kinds of options here.

-Dennis