The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sync via FireWire Directly Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Sorry to add yet another thread on sync and the need to have a .mac sync support for this program to truly be useful. I really like it, but the inability to keep my laptop and desktop sync'd is driving me nuts.

I have been using ChronoSync for sometime now and keep everything else sync'd by mounting in a Client-server relationship. However, when I appearently sync the OF database as listed under preferences, I still end up with two different OF's on the two different computers. The folder I am syncing is ~/library/application Support/OmniFocus/OmniFocus.ofocus.

Any advice?