The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Error Message for images inside omnigraffle? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I downloaded a trial version of Omnigraffle last week and started in on wireframes (trying to convince my team it's valuable for mobile wireframes, since there are so many stencils).

I'm using an android stencil, and I've also imported one graphic for the background (and left it on it's own layer).

When I reopened my file today, the android shell image that I pulled from the stencil is missing (it sat on every layer). The overall background image (that sits on its own layer) is crushed quite small (as if it was squished to replace the picture of the phone). The error message is:

"More than one image in saved document has ID=1. Ignoring one of them."

I never gave anything a document ID. How do I edit the document ID so I don't have to remake my file or change it (and make sure this doesn't keep happening)?