The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Export function on the iphone Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I'm thinking about buying the iphone version and I'd like to know if it has an export function like the desktop application.

Edit: I don't have a mac, so I intend to use omnifocus only on the iphone.

Last edited by kroger; 2009-08-21 at 03:41 PM..

This would be an awesome feature. At the mo I'm having to take photos of my screen and email that photo to myself/my boss etc when asked on progress on projects/for meetings etc. It's not very efficient.

For those of us trapped at work in an all pc environment, it would be a godsend.

Is there a way to convert the WebDAV data to a txt, ascii, or csv file for export to Excel or Outlook?