The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

new tasks added directly to project Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, I may not be searching for the correct terms. I am just trying out OmniFocus. I've been using the Things beta for the last several months.

When I select a project for a new task it would be really great if the item was stored directly to the project instead of the Inbox. Is there a way to do this? A preference setting or something?

It may not be strict GTD, but it would make my input and organization a little faster.

Thanks,
Cathy

10 minutes later I was browsing the forum and found the answer in this thread -

http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=10419