The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How do I sync iPhone with beta service? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have an iPad and iPhone but no Mac. I was able to sign up for the beta service and my iPad had an option to use the service to sync, and it seems to be working.

But the iPhone app doesn't offer the sync service as an option. How do I set up the sync on the iPhone app?

Thanks.

Solved it! For anyone else who's wondering, the iPad app sync settings has an option to send an email with the settings. I sent that email to myself, then opened it on my iPhone and tapped the link. Everything set up automatically and is working.

I knew the developers must have come up with an easy way -- I was just too dumb to find it!

Another way you can get the settings onto your device is to log in to your account on the Omni Sync Service website. After you do so, there will be a button labeled Send to OmniFocus which will transfer the correct settings to OmniFocus when you click it.

An upcoming version of the iPhone application will have a similar option to that of the iPad.