The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OF not updated in app store Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
After 1.02 I put OF on my iphone dock. I check the app store for updates every other day or so and was anxiously awaiting 1.03, never showed up. I was looking through the forums this morning and noticed that 1.03 was released on 8.13, I checked the app store on the phone immediately, no update found. So i went a "purchased" the app again on the phone the update came through for free, but strange it never showed up?

Here's the question - If OF is on your dock does the app store not recognize it for an update, or is it just a "flaky" app store quirk?

Just want the OF guys to know in case this is an issue with the app being on the dock, and not on a "home" screen....

Keep up the great work OF!!!!

I don't know if it's because OmniFocus is on your dock, but regardless, it's a problem with Apple's App Store and not anything we have control over.

just wanted you to know, thanx Lizard

Hai guys,

I cant seem to instal the new version of OF. everytime 'm getting a error (0xE800002E)

i hope you now what i can do.

thanks

Pascal
Netherlands

A number of people have encountered this error, with various applications. There is a discussion with some help at Apple's support site here: http://discussions.apple.com/thread....46859&tstart=0

The thing that seems to work for most people (not everyone) is to disable syncing of the pertinent application via iTunes, perform a sync (which should completely remove the application from the phone/iPod touch), then re-enable syncing of that application in iTunes and sync again. A more detailed description is here: http://www.damienkomala.com/v6/unkow...on-the-iphone/

The downside is that this will delete all of your OmniFocus data on your phone, so it's best if you can first get OmniFocus to sync to MobileMe or other WebDAV server so that you can then sync your data back after you get OmniFocus reinstalled and upgraded on your phone.