The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SDK / iPod Touch Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Has the SDK come out? Will we be portable with OF anytime soon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bas42 View Post
Will we be portable with OF anytime soon?
Define "anytime soon" - since the SDK isn't out, I doubt Omni can whip out an app for the iTouch/iPhone anytime soon.

I understand the beta of the iPhone/iPod Touch SDK is now available. Have you guys seen it? What do you make of it? When should I go out and buy my iPod Touch so I can put OF on it?

Wow.. that was quick, the press event isn't even OVER.

But, having said that... if OmniFocus isn't the FIRST application that OmniGroup puts on the iPhone I am going to be VERY mad! :)

BZ

We're monitoring the event with interest. :-) It's looking very promising, but it'll take a while of actually developing with the SDK before we can really commit to any specifics.

-andrew

Any chance you can post an update when you find out about the sync capabilities? The event didn't seem to cover that at all.

The synchronization code we're writing for OmniFocus 1.1 will work on the iPhone.

The hardest part now will be waiting for the end of June...

that is, if Omni can finish their iPhone app by then.

That is great news. I need OF on my iPhone desperately. I would also like OmniOutliner too. Those two apps would be extremely useful to me.

Last edited by MacSparky; 2008-03-06 at 03:33 PM..