The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

How do I realistically use Contexts in my life? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Omnifocus includes the GTD concept of contextual lists, which are wonderful. However, they are on my computer, which is not portable, so how do I get my contextual lists from OF to my real world? Can Omnifocus print out lists by context, or must I make a morning ritual of printing out my contextual lists? Gee it sure would be nice if there were a Web Interface so I could see them anywhere on my smart phone. :-) (I know there is supposed to be one, but it's not working any more and OF doesn't seem to think it's as important as other features, so I had to get my dig in here...).