The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Time & Folders Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi Everyone!

I think everyone at OmniGroup is at MacWorld so I'll try posting here.

1. I'd like to use OmniFocus to list all my meetings at an upcoming trade show. In the Start Date or Due Date area, can I display the time in addition to the date? I realize OF is not a calendar, but these meetings are action items -- I have 14 meetings per day for 3 days so the time of each meeting is obviously critical. I'm using each day as a project. I guess I may have to use Entourage instead.

2. How can I keep all the folders open in the project view sidebar? No matter what I do before I quit when I open it again the folders are closed except for the project I last used.

3. Also in the sidebar, how can I sort projects within folders alphabetically other than manually adjusting them every time I add a new project?

Thank you.