The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Font size bug in Preferences > Style ? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am finding that font-size changes applied to the Actions tree in the Preferences Style dialog are not affecting the actual display of ordinary leaf actions and action groups.
  1. If I use:
    Preferences > Style > Change All Font Sizes
    the displayed font of ordinary leaf actions and action groups does not change (though the font size entry for them in the style dialog does change).
    -
  2. If I choose the "Actions" root in the left hand panel, and specify font size increases:
    • Next Actions DO change size
    • Ordinary actions and actions groups do NOT change size
    • Oddly, Notes, which do not appear to be children of the Actions style tree, DO change size ...

Not sure whether others are seeing this, or whether I have overlooked something.

Rob

(Theme applied is attached below)

--

Last edited by RobTrew; 2011-07-05 at 07:46 AM..

I did overlook something.

I needed to reset the Status-based styles: (Blocked, Due Soon, OverDue, Completed)

It seems that these are unaffected by "Change All Font Sizes" - not sure if this is by design.