The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The "Due within the next week" strangeness Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi all,

I am a bit confused about the odd behaviour of this display section, and the meaning of "next week" within OF (v 1.0.2).

Say it is Thursday today. I have an action due for today, one for Friday, and one for Saturday. The display will show:

Today
- the task for today

Tomorrow
- the task for tomorrow (for Friday)

Due within the next week
- the task for Saturday - and this is the confusion!

Doesn't - logically - next week starts on Monday? It confuses and doesn't make sense...

Would welcome any ideas/thoughts/suggestions, or offers of condolences...

Thanks,
Simon