The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Make tab settings site specific too Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I generally like my tabs to work a certain way for all sites. But I do have two sites that I would like tabbing turned off so that smaller popup windows (not ads) will open when I click on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFan
I generally like my tabs to work a certain way for all sites. But I do have two sites that I would like tabbing turned off so that smaller popup windows (not ads) will open when I click on them.
I'm not entirely sure of your scenario, but I'm fairly certain OmniWeb already is capable of what you're asking for. If you aren't wanting these pop-ups blocked, you can turn that off on a per-site basis under the 'Ad-Blocking' tab. The item is called 'Block pop-up windows' and I'm sure you'd want it set it to never for the sites you'd like this disabled on.

Next head over to the 'Other' tab of the site preferences window, and take a look at the 'Links to other sites' and 'Links that create a new window' sections. If you want these pop-ups to open in a new window instead, use the drop-down menu to specify 'Open in a new window' and uncheck the box below it that says 'Open in a new tab instead.'

Well crap, you are correct. I just didn't bother checking "Other" in site preferences. Yep, what I need is already built-in.