The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hiding actions that haven't started yet [A: use "Available" filter.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi everyone,

Quick question- I have a new action that I've setup on a team meeting list. I keep adding action items that I need to speak about at the team meeting that we have each morning.

Now, I've added an action item that repeats once a year. I really don't need to look at it until the start date. Is there a way to hide the action item until the start date arrives?

Thanks.

-Scott

Availability filter → Available (instead of "remaining")

edited the thread title to make it match the question more closely. Added answer in case other folks with the same question search later.

Thanks for the advice, and thank you Brian for making the answer more accessible.