The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Learning about Full Screen Mode Use Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
What I learned today about Omnifocus and Full Screen Mode

First thanks again to the OF team for the sneaky peak which provides full screen mode. With Omnifocus in full screen mode switching between active session on a laptop is a very productive way to use the application and screen real estate. The other advantage it that you can have multiple windows in full screen mode. For example I keep a Contexts perspective and a Project perspective open in two sperate full screen sessions. I will also tend to “focus” my current project in another full screen mode.

The second thing I learned is that you can move a project between seperate full screens. For example I needed to move a project from one folder to another. The other folder was in view on one of the other full screen sessions. I clicked and dragged the project. Then still holding the click, three finger swiped to bring up mission control hovered the mouse pointer over the other OF session and it acted like a spring loader folder and poped into view. I then dropped the project into its new folder. Perfect!

While I still want to be able to two finger swipe to go back and forth between prior viewed perspectives (hint), this is certainly a pleasent surprise!