The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Download no-so-instant replay Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Last night, I happened to be in an auto-saved "Mumble" workspace when I opened a window to download a printer driver from the Epson site. I neglected to close the Epson window before switching to another workspace.

This morning, I switched to the Mumble workspace, and the download happened again.

I tried switching away and back, but there was no additional download. I quit and relaunched OmniWeb, which reopened the Mumble workspace and did a third download.

-- Ward

[copy of my formal bug report]

I have to edit my original reply, the page uses meta refresh to start the download a few seconds after you load the page. So each time this page gets fetched from the server (say on startup or on workspace load after the page content has been removed from the cache) the download will get restarted.

Last edited by troyb; 2006-04-05 at 02:50 PM..