The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Directions to Grocery Store Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have tried several locations in the Business Search: Grocery Store, Supermarket, Groceries, etc.....but all end up sending me to a Convenience Store, if that is the closest. Has anyone found a way around this?
Jibby

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibbystewart View Post
I have tried several locations in the Business Search: Grocery Store, Supermarket, Groceries, etc.....but all end up sending me to a Convenience Store, if that is the closest. Has anyone found a way around this?
Jibby
I use the grocery store names like this:

dominicks OR jewel osco OR meijer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamus View Post
I use the grocery store names like this:

dominicks OR jewel osco OR meijer
I can certainly do that, but that doesn't get me to nearest grocery store when I am traveling. If I'm in a different city, I don't even know what the grocery stores are (for instance, I've never heard of Dominicks or Meijer):)
A Business Search shouldn't bring up Convenience Stores when you are searching for Grocery Stores. Convenience Stores should be a separate search catagory.
Jibby

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibbystewart View Post
A Business Search shouldn't bring up Convenience Stores when you are searching for Grocery Stores. Convenience Stores should be a separate search catagory.
Jibby
That would be a bug to address with Google, as we're just using their data for these searches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
That would be a bug to address with Google, as we're just using their data for these searches.
I thought I did a search on Google Maps and only came up with grocery stores. But I just did another search and convenience stores showed as well, so you are right.