The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

"Miscellaneous" project Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I searched a little and didn't see a definite answer to this issue, so hear it is:

I think I understand the idea of having a "Miscellaneous" category folder if I don't allocate a project name to a task (though I think it should be something I can turn off without affecting whether or not completed tasks in the Inbox get removed or not). The problem, however, is that if I create a new single task, the software is creating a new folder called "Miscellaneous" instead of just dropping the task in the already existing "Miscellaneous" category.

I'm attaching pics of the two folders and my data settings.

Thoughts?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture-1.jpg
Views:	715
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	779   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture-2-1.jpg
Views:	690
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	780   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture-3.jpg