The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Problems with cookies Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is anyone else out there have problems with cookies and stored passwords?

OW seems to remember passwords but when logged in to certain sites it seems to 'forget' that it's logged in and demands username/password again (never actually logs in). Firefox and safari work fine with these sites, just not omniweb.

Seems to be intermittant too, sometimes it does log in, sometimes it doesnt.

For example: scmp.com

I have my cookies set to "Prompt on Each Cookie". When I go to a site that I choose to accept cookies, I'm first prompted by a sheet asking me if I want the cookie. By default, the radio button is on the "for all sites" option, and I usually click on "Accept". I'll leave the site and delete the cookie it sets, and my preferences is still set to prompt. But when I return to the site, I do not get prompted to accept the cookie or not. This new hidden behavior can't be modified by the preferences. I usually have to quit OmniWeb to make things work as expected. If this is the current behavior, I think it's a bug because: 1) it's not expected, and 2) it's not controllable.

Yes, I also have same problem. First you clear all history and delete all cookies. Now try to login it's working.

i got the same problem with cookies and password , sometimes i try to open the website it didn't open . i don't know what's the problems that ...