The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature request: Quick entry for project tasks Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Purchased OmniPlan yesterday and am still moving projects from SG Project to your app. After the first 20 tasks, I realized that lifting my hands from my Bluetooth keyboard to hit the plus icon is inefficient. I would love to see a quick entry mode that would use the return key instead of the plus icon.

I definitely second the motion for a need of this feature.