The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Scaling project to print on one page crashes beta Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I've seen the FAQ answer on how to do this. Unfortunately it always crashes in when I change the number of pages in the print option. I'm using beta 1.5 (v135) on Leopard so it's not surprising.

Are there any known workarounds?

Thanks,

Darwin

I have a reproducible crash in that part of the code that we'll fix for the next beta. In the case I've got, it crashes if I try to scale to 1 page by 1 page. The document in question has a natural size of 2x1.

It certainly wouldn't hurt us to have another way of reproducing the problem, even if it turns out to be the exact same bug. So if you wouldn't mind, could you use "Send Feedback" (under the Help menu) to send us a censored version of your file along with the steps to produce the crash?

No, sorry, the next beta release is not yet scheduled. Soon?

-Tom

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your reply. I'll certainly send that to you through the feedback mechanism.

Regards,

Darwin

I am in the same boat, crashes everytime I try a 1x1 page setup...this is critical to how I use Omniplan

We believe we've fixed this, so hang tight for the next beta. (And no, I don't know when that will be.)