The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Synchronize with Server Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have Omnifocus up and running on a webdav, on two of my computers and on my ipod touch.

My question is, whenever I select Synchronize with Server from the file menu nothing new appears to synch, but when I go to the Omni Focus preferences, then sync using the Sync Now button I get all my new data. Why doesn't the Synchronize with Server menu item act like that?

That's really bizarre. Are you sure you're waiting for the sync to finish before expecting to see new stuff? (You can put a sync button in your OmniFocus toolbar and watch it spin while the sync occurs.)