The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

AppleScript that adds Waiting For emails from Mail.app (delegated tasks) to OmniFocus Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
@smorr@indev.ca...thanks for the update. Works well. I would ask one thing. The ability in MailTags to set a default time for the Tickler. As it is, the Tickler is sent to OF with the time of the email as the time due. I have my default time for all tasks set to 11:59 pm on the due date of the task in OF. I still have to modify time in the tasks sent to OF from script/MailTags.

I have another unrelated question for you regarding this script. Curt Clifton wrote a script that allows you to initiate an email from a task. When you run this script (with the relevant task highlighted), it autocompletes the task and creates a new task with the prefix "waiting for reply" (or whatever you choose to put in the script). It also opens a new email with the subject of the task as the subject of the email. Now the question...is there any way to link simplicityisbliss's script back to the task that was created by Curt Clifton's script? If you need to see Curt's script...let me know. I've been beating this idea to death and haven't come up with a way to do it. I'm also a VERY novice scripter.

As I read this back...I'm amazed that english is my primary language. If you didn't understand let me know and I'll try to clarify.