The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Question about License Agreement Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Yes! I am so stoked.

Quick question: the license agreement is non-existent online. If I purchase the app from the online store, can I install on my new 3G iPhone tomorrow?

Thanks Omni, you all rock!

The app that we're selling on our online store is the desktop version - you'll need to purchase the iPhone version through iTunes.

Once Apple releases the iPhone 2.0 firmware, you'll be able to install the application on your phone.

sorry for the confusion. I meant the App online store. The license agreement, to find out how many phones we can install on, is non-existent. Hope this clarifies the question.

Aah - any phone running the iPhone 2.0 firmware will be able to install the app.

As to installing on multiple devices, I honestly have no idea if the App Store supports this or not. We certainly haven't done anything on our end to prevent it.

Awesome, thanks Brian. I am going to take the plunge ;)

The license agreement is "missing" from the App Store because we're going by Apple's default licensing agreement for App Store applications and therefore didn't need to put anything there. (I guess it might be clearer if Apple put a link to their standard terms there....)