The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Applescript performance under Lion Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi all,

Anyone noticed a (dramatic) degradation in Applescript performance after upgrading to Lion?

I have a dozen or so OmniFocus workflow scripts that I use daily, and they're painfully slow since going to Lion. Some of them take a minute or more to run, they were much faster before, most of them instant.

I'm a little surprised that my searching around hasn't turned up more people that have experienced this, around here. I have seen other complaints about Mail.app scripts being affected, (with no resolution).