The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View tasks for today only? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello, this is my first post in this forum. I'm still in the trial period for Omnifocus. So far it's met all of my needs. I've entered close to 200 tasks over the last couple of days. I've categorized them, added contexts and set due dates. A good amount of my tasks are daily or weekly repeating tasks. I've changed my preferences to say that "due soon" means 24 hours - that's the lowest option. Problem is that I only want to view the tasks that are due today BUT what I'm gettting are all my tasks that are also due tomorrow. Is there anyway to view today's tasks only?
Thanks,
Carla

You're getting tasks due in the next 24 hour window, so some for today and some for tomorrow. (That is, if you view at noon you'll see today's tasks and tomorrow morning's tasks.)

You can change the view bar to group by due date, collapse the Due Tomorrow group, and save that as a perspective. You may also want to turn on the Context column since actions will no longer be grouped by context. Be sure the perspective is set to restore expansion in the Perspectives Window.

Curt