The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to reorder tasks in flagged or perpectives? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi everybody. My first post here after completely moving from Things to Omnifocus on my iPhone, iPad and Mac.

I like the way Things works for me apart from it's syncing, so I'm using Omnifocus mostly like things. I'm using flagged like Things Today feature to flag items I want to get done today. I have also made a couple of perspectives, one called work today, one called home today. They are set to show flagged items for my home or work context and also due and overdue items.

I know that in my inbox, I can edit the ordering or the list manually, but how can I do this for flagged items or items in my perspectives? I want to go to my today home perspective, see all that I need to get done for the day, then order them in the order I went to tackle them.
Thanks!

We've got a feature request open for re-ordering items inside of the Flagged view (or other perspectives), but at the moment it's not possible.

If you email the support ninjas, they can attach you to that feature request so the rest of the team will know you'd like to see this added to the app. Thanks! (One of the metrics we use when planning our work is the number of folks who'd like to see a given change.)

Thanks, I'll send it in as a request. It would be a a very useful for me to plan what order I want to do my tasks.