The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

omniplan for iPad -> Fall 2010? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
me too

Hi,

I just wanna ask if there are any news because of Omniplan for iPad.
Is there a release date or still the chance to participate the beta?

I'm in a position that I have to choose between OmniPlan or Merlin. I find OmniPlan so much appealing and would love to work with it.

The fact is, I need to work also with iPad and as far as I know, Omni Group doesn't seem to focus on this soon. On the other hand, Merlin already offer the iPad version, but I'm not too hot with their UI.

I already own and use OmniFocus, OmniGraffle and OmniOutliner for my professional needs. I always find your apps well done and brilliant. I'd like to continue the "family" with OmniPlan.

Can you give us some news about the iPad integration/version of OmniPlan, please.

Thanks.

The beta test is ongoing...the wheels are turning! It's neither imminent, nor impossibly far away. There's still a fair amount of work to be done (I hope!) and I don't have any visibility into how much effort the OmniPlan team is devoting to the iPad app; I know they are also doing work on the Mac app.

Do you have any of the other Omni iPad apps? You might be able to hazard a guess as to whether or not you would like the OmniPlan iPad app's UI. I don't think it would do any harm to follow the directions in the post above about expressing interest in the beta, but I obviously can't make any promises about whether you would be accepted.