The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Can't save custom column choices Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
In my Projects perspective, I have chosen to show two columns (other than the defaults of Name, Flag, etc.): Context and Due Date.

In the Sidebar, I've selected Library, and I can see every Project in this Perspective.

But sometimes I want to click on one particular project and print that out without the Context and Due Date columns. So I saved this as a New Perspective, and put the icon for it on my toolbar. It's basically the Project view without those two columns. When I click on this icon, I get a view of just the one Project, without the additional columns.

But when I then click on the Projects icon, I get the entire Projects view without Context and Due Date columns - which I WANT to see when I show all the Projects.

Is there a way I can save these two Perspectives? All my Projects - in Projects view - with those two columns ... and just this one Project in Projects view, without those two columns.

Thanks in advance,

/rb