The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

repeating projects/tasks when all tasks/subtasks are complete? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
i have a checklist that runs in loops start to finish. so task items 1-10, when i complete item 10 i start back at 1. how can i handle that in omnifocus?

can i have projects that repeat when all tasks are marked complete?

or can i have a task repeat when all subtasks are marked complete?

thanks for the help.

just realized that i can "inspect" on the project level and add the recurrence, which i set to 1 minute after completion.