The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Can we import HTML Dynamic files to create outlines?? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there a way to import dynamic HTML files and create an outline with rows, levels, expanding and collapsing?

I see that dynamic HTML files can be exported. I have some that I want to import.

Thanks,

Bob

We don't currently support this - are these web pages themselves ones that were exported from OmniOutliner? That might be something we could add in some future version of the application. Email the support ninjas from the help menu and they can add a feature request if one doesn't already exist.

As far as I know importing generic DHTML pages would be a tall order; if that's what you need, still send the feedback to the support ninjas, but I bet that's less likely to happen.

Thanks, Brian, for your clear reply.

The dymanic html outlines I would like to import into Omnioutliner are exports from InfoSelect. So they may be somewhat different than the Omnioutliner exported files.

I will send in the new feature request.

Bob