The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reschedule an action Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When I reschedule an action, because I could not finish the work, the rescheduled action is still shown at the old maturity when actions are sorted by the maturity. Is it a bug? What can I do that the rescheduled action is shown at the right maturity.

Thanks
Schengel

Are you changing the due date, the start date, or both?

I'm changing the due date.

If you are changing the due date on an action contained in a project which also has a due date, the project's due date will be used for display purposes if it is earlier than the action's. It isn't necessarily obvious that this is taking place, because you'll see the date you set for the action if you look in the due date column or the due date field in the inspector, but for the purposes of sorting the view, grouping the view, or styling the actions, the more restrictive due date will be used.

Thanks. That's it. - UserUnableError-

Last edited by Schengel; 2009-09-01 at 11:12 PM..