The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Sync creating folders in /Volumes/ Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have omnifocus set to sync to a networked server. When the server is not available, omnifocus creates extra folders in the /Volumes/ folder, which creates problems for syncing later on.

Anyone else notice this? Is it a known bug, should I report it, or is it just me?

Last edited by abh19; 2008-09-19 at 12:50 PM..

It might be just you, but feel free to send our ninjas an email anyways: omnifocus@omnigroup.com
If it's a bug they can repro, they'll log it so our engineers can fix it. If it's something about your system, they might still be able to figure out what's going on and help you fix it.

I also had this problem and (not seeing that there is section specifically about syncing) just posted a question about it in the General section. My post is here.