The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Export selected resource in Resource View Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi all, OmniPlan is a miracle comparing to MS project and others.. But...

I've noticed an issue when wanted to export to PDF a filtered list of resources in Resource View..
Normally, for example if nothing is selected - all the project resources are visible.. If I select one or few of them in outline I can see tasks for only selected resources in timeline and nothing else..
But when I try to export to PDF(JPEG, PNG) only selected resources - I can see in generated PDF (JPG, PNG) that it contains all the scene resources - as if i didn't select anything.. That's really bad.. I really need that feature..

Last edited by upriser; 2008-02-12 at 06:34 AM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by upriser View Post
Hi all, OmniPlan is a miracle comparing to MS project and others.. But...

I've noticed an issue when wanted to export to PDF a filtered list of resources in Resource View..
Normally, for example if nothing is selected - all the project resources are visible.. If I select one or few of them in outline I can see tasks for only selected resources in timeline and nothing else..
But when I try to export to PDF(JPEG, PNG) only selected resources - I can see in generated PDF (JPG, PNG) that it contains all the scene resources - as if i didn't select anything.. That's really bad.. I really need that feature..
I just reproduced this on my Mac, so I'll file a bug report for our team to check this out. Thanks!

Thanks, hope it will be fixed..
I will be very grateful if you tell me when and in which version it will be fixed..
Coz now I do it through printing dialog, which is not really convenient..

Last edited by upriser; 2008-02-14 at 11:45 PM..

Hi again..
1.5 released but the problem still exists..
I don't get it, is it true that nobody faced this issue? Or it's not so important?
At the moment I've found the way to export it by making the screenshot.. But that's completely stupid way, IMHO..