The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Need requests to fix issue: Missing icon Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hey all,
I've noticed that when you mark a Single-Action project as 'On Hold', it doesn't add the pause badge on the icon. I find this to be a highly confusing issue that puts a dent in my workflow and can be disruptive to others as well. This certainly isn't just a nitpicky thing... try it.

Quote from Omni Support Ninja:
"...one of the factors that determines what we add to OmniFocus is the number of people that are requesting a given change..."

Makes sense to me. Please add your +1! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mytreeoutside View Post

Quote from Omni Support Ninja:
"...one of the factors that determines what we add to OmniFocus is the number of people that are requesting a given change..."

Makes sense to me. Please add your +1! Thanks!
Please note that adding "+1" to this forum thread won't do anything productive -- you need to send email to omnifocus-iphone@omnigroup.com or use the Send Feedback option in the app.

Thanks for the heads up, whpalmer4! So yes, my plea is that others who would like this simple but important UI change made should email omni or send feedback. Thanks again!

Add my vote too! And yes, I've emailed Omni with a feature request, thanks for pointing that out.

Last edited by nicoledb; 2010-06-28 at 03:32 AM..