The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Keynote export - and my images! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I may have missed something very clear, (and I guess no one else missed it) but how do I get the images in my outline to export into my keynote document?

I get my text (and notes) - nice.

But I just get the attachment name (not even the file reference) and no image. Have I imported them incorrectly? Can I do it?

cheers

Ben

Images and any other attachments are not supported in the Keynote export, sorry. There wasn't a good way to insert them into the slides that would always make sense. Attachment support is up on the list of enhancements if we rewrite the export.

Ok, thanks for clarifying it - please put my vote down.

My simplistic thought was a level one attachment would be a whole slide, a level two or below would just be a frame on the slide. I hadn't really thought further than that!

cheers

Ben