The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Ooops, all my unread RSS has been cleared Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I have a Favorites folder with a bunch of RSS feed subfolders. I was pleased when I discovered I could set all of them as read by selecting the top-level RSS folder in Personal Bookmarks and picking Mark as Viewed.

A few minutes ago, I figured I'd try the same technique with Mark as Alive. Needless to say, I was very disappointed to discover that Mark as Alive on a folder also does a Mark as Viewed. Especially disappointed because I had not yet scanned the feeds to see what I wanted to read.

[submitted as formal feedback]