The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature Request: WiFi sync Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I know you have a lot on your plate right now with the webdav/iDisk/mobile me syncing but...

How about implementing a wifi based sync - similar to the get settings from mac (which I think is brilliant by the way). That way people could sync their iphone and desktop versions of OF w/o needing a service run by a 3rd party (or running their own webdav server).

It may even be easier for you because you won't have to deal with supporting the multitude of webdav providers.

I heartily second this request. The whole webdav thing feels totally beyond me, and I'm not about to pay for MobileMe or BingoDisk when I have absolutely no use for those services otherwise. I think I saw that Ken mentioned in another thread that wifi sync was something OG is looking at... to which I say "hallelujah". As soon as that functionality is implemented, I'll be plunking down my $20 in the blink of an eye!