The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Purchasing Omnifocus direct v Mac App Store Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
At this point I prefer to purchase direct for most of my software, but I do have one question I'd like to know...

Which purchase method gives OmniGroup more income?

I imagine they may not want to answer that but I prefer to support the developers where I can.

It seems to me that since they can't completely shut down the direct sales channel they aren't really seeing a full 30% worth of value out of Apple's distribution model.