The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omnifocus report template for iWork Numbers '09? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Has anyone made one? Due to the lack of useful reporting in Omnifocus, exporting to .CSV and importing into a Numbers template might be the best solution. Pretty graphs could be created to show completion percentages for the whole project, distribution of contexts, number of task completed on each date, etc.

It would be nice if Omnifocus would export the Added date so you could do a dual color bar chart of tasks added and tasks completed per day, and then overlay a line graph of percentage completion over the top of the whole thing.

Anyone here have crazy Numbers skills that could do something like this? I don't know numbers well enough at this point to be able to create anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by signal15 View Post
It would be nice if Omnifocus would export the Added date so you could do a dual color bar chart of tasks added and tasks completed per day, and then overlay a line graph of percentage completion over the top of the whole thing.
Be sure to send in your request for this via Help->Send Feedback so that they are reminded that we want it when deciding what to do next...I have to admit I was surprised to discover that it wasn't there in the .CSV export!